Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Laughing Out Loud








Throughout the day, my kids and I often communicate via text messaging. Most recently my kids brought it to my attention that my text message laugh "hehehe" is Geeky.

Although a bit offended by this criticism, I demo'd this laugh for them in person by placing my hand over my mouth, squinting my eyes and giving my best geeky laugh "hehehe".

It's meant to be geeky, I explained.

Just consider the options:
hehehe (my laugh of choice)
Hardy har har (too masculine. . .sounds like a pirate)
hahaha (not really my style)
hohoho (Santa laughing?!?)
LOL (Laughing out loud. . .too commonly used)
LMBO (Laughing my butt off. . .no one would get it. . .except my friend Dottie and I)
LMAO (Laughing my a** off. . .not appropriate)
LMFAO (Laughing my F-ing a** off. . . soooo not appropriate)

I think for now, I'll stick to my geeky laugh. . but if you have any suggestions for a cooler text laugh, please leave them in the comment section of this blog.
Thnx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment