Saturday, January 23, 2010

I heart my smart ass daughter


So I'm at home in the living room with my kids. I'm trying to encourage my "computer challenged" son to set up a facebook page.

Me: Mijo, just try it, look, let me show you some fun stuff you can do
computer challenged son: No, that shit's for old people
Me: Come on Mijo, it can help you practice your computer skills
computer challenged son: No, I'm busy
Me:(in thought only) Doing what? You don't do a damn thing around here (good thing I didn't say that out loud)

I glance down at my facebook page Chat Box and notice 8 people online and ready to chat
Me: (hand over my mouth) OMG! Look at all these people who don't have a life (oops, did I say that out loud?)
smart ass daughter: uh, yeah Mom, you're one of them!
Me: Thanks smart ass, I love you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment