Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Few New Facebook Buttons










Lately I haven't had much time for Facebook. . . .But when I do get the chance to browse Facebook, I'm finding that the "like" button just isn't cutting it. Some of the posts on Facebook simply invoke a variety of emotions or responses that simply cannot be captured with the "like" button. So, I would like to suggest a few new Facebook buttons. For example:


Love it

Hate it

I completely disagree

I couldn't agree more

TMI (Too Much Information)

Too ambiguous

You're so mysterious

Amen sister

You have no shame

You appear to be an over-achiever

Is this picture airbrushed?

That was way too diplomatic

Are you running for office?

You should run for office!

Are you drunk posting?

I'll have whatever you're drinking

You need attention

You need Jesus

You need therapy

You need spell check

Just a few suggestions. . . until then, I will continue to use the comment section. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment